1.23.2010

A Rainy Day Project

So I was doing some blog surfing yesterday and I came across this amazing blog, love from texas, and I decided to copy a project!

Jessica originally borrowed this little idea from Southern Living Magazine.
And turned it into this:
And after putting my own spin on it I was able to come up with this:


Soo much fun!!! I am still trying to figure out the best spot to display this little piece, and I am debating maybe adding a little extra detail to the edges with a piece of paisley scrapbooking paper!!! Still a work in progress, but I love it!!!

1 comment:

Juliana said...

That looks amazing...like a celebrity would have. I just love the idea!!

Cute blog!

I saw you following a friends blog. I thought you might be interested in checking out my blog. I am a mommy blogger with a 2O month old son. Please come follow back if you would like. I am doing some great giveaways right now (ipod nano and itunes gift card) and have some great ones coming up! http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com