10.31.2011

1 Month...Already

I can't believe my little boy is already ONE MONTH old.  It is really starting to dawn on me just how quickly my time with him is going to fly.  Some moments I find myself looking forward to all the things he is one day going to be able to do (walking, talking, eating) and in the next moment I am wishing desperately that he stays exactly the same.  I need to remember to keep myself focused on the here and now.
Grant...you are 1 Month Old.

What Have You Been Up To?

You still wear all newborn clothes.

You are somewhere around 9lbs.

You still wear newborn diapers.

You are eating about 4 oz every three to four hours.  And you are waking up 1 - 2 times a night to eat.

You usually go to bed for the "night" at about 10 pm and wake up for the "day" between 5 and 6 am.

  You nap intermittently throughout the day.  There doesn't seem to be any real pattern from day to day yet.


Things You Like...

Your Gentle Giraffe puts you to sleep every night. 

You also love to be swaddled.

Your swing.  You slept your first night home in the swing.

You are extremely content napping on top of your Mommy or Daddy whenever you can.



Things You Don't Like...

The CAR!

Your Carseat!

Being hot.


First's This Month...

First trip out of town.  
First trip to the Dr.
First experience in a restaurant.
First blow out diaper (your gift to Daddy).




Your Daddy and love you so much.  After four short weeks we can't imagine our life without you.  We are so amazed by everything you do!!!! 







  

No comments: