9.29.2011

Our First Few Weeks

In one word...crazy!! Adjusting to life with a newborn has been challenging. No one... and I mean no one prepares you for the first few weeks as a parent. Amidst all the crying, feedings, snuggling, feedings, kissing, feedings, diaper changes, feedings I have really never been happier. I also don't know what I would do if it weren't for this man right here:


He has made all of those baby cries and middle of the night feedings bearable because we have done them all as a team. I wish we could stay
locked up in our little house as a little family forever, but he goes back to work in just one more week =(.

Anyway, here are a few highlights from the last two weeks. Bare with us as we adjust to this new life. I promise to post more soon (I hope)!


First bath at home!

Goin' for a swing!

Laying on Mom's lap.

One week old! The parents had to celebrate surviving my first week with some brownies.

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Oh my goodness, he's so cute and small. Congratulations and hang in there when your husband goes back to work. It's all a huge adjustment at first but you'll get a routine going.